Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bloggin it

For awhile we have thought about starting a blog. Probably anyone reading this knows how I love to stalk some blogs;) But I never felt like I had anything interesting enough to post about. I thought maybe we had to go on a really cool trip, wait until we had a kid to write about or own a home that we were making over. But then I realized that this would be a nice place to document little memories like our first home, first jobs, and just little daily adventures. So welcome to our brain dump, it may be boring, but we are glad you are here:)

2 comments:

  1. those are great reasons to start a blog! YAY! welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoooo!! I am so glad you finally started a blog! Now I can stalk you, too! :) Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete